Quick and Easy Cheesy Potato Burrito Bake
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili with beans
- 3 cups o'brien frozen potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Lawrys seasoned garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 fresh jalapeno, diced
- 8 flour tortillas, 10-inch
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place frozen potatoes in a microwave safe bowl, add about 1/4 cup of water. Cover and cook on high for about 7 minutes or until potatoes are soft. Remove and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Place chopped onion in microwave safe bowl, but do not add additional water. Cover and cook on high for about 2 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Add onions, jalapenos, 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt, cilantro, 1/2 package of taco seasoning and 1/2 of the can of chili to the potatoes, and stir until evenly mixed.
- In another bowl, mix remaining chili, rest of taco seasoning, rest of garlic salt, cheddar cheese, and enough water to make about 2 cups of sauce.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave between two plates, approximate 1-2 minutes on high.
- Place about 1/3 of a cup of the potato mixture onto each tortilla, roll up them up tightly, and arrange in a greased 9"x9" baking dish in two layers.
- Pour chili-cheese mixture over burritos and put in oven. Bake 15-30 minutes, until burritos are warmed through and cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!