Quick and Creamy Blender Tomato Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes with herbs
- 1 small onion
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- salt and pepper
- sour cream, croutons, bacon bits
- Place all ingredients except the half and half in the blender, blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a pot, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add half and half, salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish as desired. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!