- Ready In:
- 4 Boboli pizza crusts, mini
- 1 lb ground meat (beef, turkey, venison, etc.)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar queso fresco
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- taco sauce
- Prepare meat as specified on the taco seasoning packet.
- Lay out the Boboli minis on a pizza pan.
- Spread queso on the crusts (use as much or as little as you'd like).
- Layer beans and meat on the crusts. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 450°F.
- Remove from oven and top with your choice of sour cream, guacamole, salsa, taco sauce, or any other taco favorites.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a chef wanna-be in a scientist body! I work for the Commonwealth as a professional garbologist. My goal is to help keep the state clean and green!!! <br /> <br />I teach and study yoga as my hobby job. I feel like I can reach out and help people by showing them how to acknowledge and work through the stresses in life through the use of yoga. <br /> <br />In my spare time, I cook as much local food for my family as I can get my hands on. I am a big supporter of slow food and our PA sustainable farming!</p>