Queso Con Carne
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese (or other processed cheese)
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage or 1 lb chorizo sausage
- 8 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 cups milk
- Cut cheese into 1in cubes and place in large saucepan.
- Add milk and turn burner to medium, stir frequently to avoid burning until cheese is melted into a sauce consistency.
- In large skillet brown the meat and drain.
- Add meat and diced tomatoes to cheese sauce and stir, add small amounts of milk if sauce is too thick.
- Transfer to serving dish or small crock pot to keep warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!