Queen of Sheba Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
By Chef Kurt Linsi. Posted for ZWT4. This can be served with lettuce and goes well with Injera.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb firm tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small red chili pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced pepperoni (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup low carb ketchup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sweet white wine (such as Muscatel or Madeira)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 -3 drops Tabasco sauce
- Toss salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together dressing and drizzle over salad.
- Toss lightly again and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation