Purple Rain Cocktail - Kelsey's Restaurant
A refreshing, fruity cocktail that doesn't taste like alcohol. It tastes like grape kool-aid
- Ready In:
- 45 ml smirnoff no. 21 vodka
- 20 ml sour raspberry liqueur
- 20 ml blue curacao
- 5 ml lime cordial
- 180 ml cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 -5 ice cubes
- Pre-chill vodka in freezer. (Recommended: Pre-chill all ingredients instead of using too much ice; which can dilute the drink).
- Pre-chill large/9 ounce wine glass in freezer.
- Add about 4-6 ice cubes into the wine glass.
- Add vodka, raspberry liqueur, blue curacao, lime cordial, and cranberry cocktail.
- Stir or shake gently and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The owner of the restaurant I bartend at asked me to learn how to make this. He had one in Seattle and fell in love with it and is very adamant that we start serving them. Which is awesome I love making any type of new cocktail. I've seen a couple variations on it going to test it out tonight. Be back tomorrow to let you know how it goes and view it.Reply