My DH does not like the chunky salsa's so this is what he came up with. Oh I forget he likes it best without the fresh cilantro, I like it best with the fresh cilantro. Makes about 2 cups
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo
- 4 green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped very fine
- Place all ingredients in a processor or blender and mix until well blended.
- Pour into bowl and cover.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Best if chilled overnight.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION