Pumpkin Spiced Pecan Pancakes
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- In medium bowl mix together first seven ingredients.
- In larger bowl beat together remaining (or wet) ingredients.
- stir dry ingredientd into wet ingredients until just incorporated (do not overstir).
- Heat skillet.
- Add some oil or non-stick spray.
- pour 1/3 to 1 cup of batter into pan (depending on how big you like your pancakes) cover and let fry till edges begin to dry and bubble appear on surface.
- Remove lid and flip over.
- cook uncovered till done.
- Put in warm oven till the rest of your pancakes are cooked.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.
- (add some bacon on the side) mmm--.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were good. I think that they would be better with more spices added and maybe some spiced syrup to go on top. I made mine with the molasses option and I halved the recipe. I ended up with 8 decent sized pancakes, I used walnuts instead of pecans as this is what I had on hand, definitely think they would be better with the pecans, I used 6 tbsp applesauce instead of the eggs and Pumpkin Silk Nog to make it more festive. I would make these again, thanks for posting!
Pretty good! They'll be really nice around Thanksgiving with their spicy pumpkin flavor. I left out the pecans & cut the recipe in half. Note to those who have a sweet tooth-I ususally add some Splenda to my bread/pancake recipes for some sweet taste but this recipe doesn't really need it. I learned that the hard way when I made this for the first time & could hardly taste the pumpkin since they were way too sweet! Great with my sugar free maple syrup. Thanks!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a self-love coach who happens to love food. I cook almost daily for my husband of over 30 years and special needs daughter. I rarely follow a recipe exactly. I tweak them to my own taste. I have a few recipes that are uniquely my own.