Pumpkin Seed Oil Spread/Dip (Kürbiskernaufstrich)
- Ready In:
- Toast pumpkin seeds in a non stick pan and set aside to cool.
- Mix cream cheese, minced garlic clove(s) and oil in a bowl. Stir. (The colour usually turns "Wasabi-green").
- Add cool, chopped pumpkin seeds. Reserve some for garnish. Stir.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with remaining pumpkin seeds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!