Pumpkin Scones With Jelly
photo by Lalaloula
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add egg, pumpking and milk.
- Beat well and add flour, make into a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead lightly.
- Press out a rectangle and cut into 12 squares.
- Place on nonstick pan and bake about 20 minutes. Serve with butter or jelly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This recipe is very easy and quick to put together and yields EXCELLENT results. The scones come out tall, fluffy and very tasty. Surprisingly they dont taste strongly of pumpkin, but good. :) THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this winner with us, daisygrl64! Ill surely make this again, maybe adding some cinnamon or vanilla for extra flavour. Made and reviewed for Bevy Tag August 09.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook. ?Lately I have been baking a lot of bread, pizza dough and sweets. ?I have been a member for many years, and this site is where I come to for something new or old. ?I am hoping to soon add more recipes to my collection.