Pumpkin Oat Bran Bread or Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Mix Flour, oat bran, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the mix.
- Add to the dry mix: Egg whites, pumpkin, and applesauce; stir until moistened.
- Stir in chopped nuts and raisins.
- Spray muffin tray with cooking spray and pour in batter.
- Cook muffins 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- This recipe can be converted to a loaf if you want, use a loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
So glad I only made a half a batch. I followed the ingredients and instructions exactly and ended up with a very stiff batter that had to be spooned into the muffin tin. There is no oven temp listed, so I baked for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. The texture and taste are not good. A waste of time and ingredients.