Pumpkin Muffins from My Taste of Facs Class
- Ready In:
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 beaten egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- Combine egg, milk, pumpkin, and applesauce in a separate bowl and add all at once into the center of the well of the dry ingredients.
- Stir just until moistened. Batter should be lumpy: DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Place liners in muffin tin and fill cups approximately 2/3 full.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or till golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!