- Ready In:
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add sugar and spice.
- Add pumpkin, mixing well.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Fold in cool Whip and nuts.
- Pour into mold or bowl and refrigerate until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This didn't go over to well at Thanksgiving dinner.I noticed people that took it really didn't eat it all or didn't take 2nds.I came home with a full bowl of it ,only to throw it all out.Sorry I thought the idea of pumpkin jello sounded good,but I really didn't enjoy the lemon flavor mingled with the pumpkin.Maybe making it with unflavored gelatin would be better.Thanx for sharing!