Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
photo by WJKing
- Ready In:
- 18 ounces spice cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat first 5 ingredients with mixer until well blended.
- Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin/cupcake cups.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Blend in cinnamon.
- Spread over cooled cupcakes.
- Store frosted cupcakes in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, and welcome to my recipe collection online! My full-time career is that of Realtor...I was born & raised in the Mennonite faith all of my life. My husband was raised in the Amish faith. Together we have a very rich food heritage from both of our parents- much of which has been passed down through the generations - and I'm happy to share some of these recipes here with you! (including canning & freezing recipes) Hope you enjoy them!