Pumpkin Cheese Dip
photo by Amy K.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 pumpkin
- 1 -2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 -2 cup grated muenster cheese
- 1 -2 cup pepper jack cheese
- 16 ounces seasoned croutons
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 cup milk
- Clean out pumpkin and save top.
- Alternate layers of cheese and croutons until pumpkin is full (pack down as you go).
- Pour milk over top.
- Place top on pumpkin.
- Bake @ 350 for 1 to 1/2 hours - it is done when the pumpkin can easily be pierced with a fork.
- Serve with crackers or pita chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook and can. I am always looking for and trying new recipes. I am a Pinterest junkie and I think my food boards are pretty amazing. Look me up.</p>