Pumpkin Au Gratin
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- Preheat the oven (300°F, 150°C, Th 5). Put the pumpkin dices in a oven dish.
- Put the garlic, almond puree, olive oil and salt in bowl.
- Pour the soy milk little by little while stirring.
- The mixture has to be smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the pumpkin.
- Sprinkle with ground bread crumbs.
- Put in the oven and bake for 2 hours.
- NB: if you like almonds, you can add 1 tea spoon ground almonds in the mixture before adding the soy milk.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!