Pumpkin and Spinach Pizza
Adapted from a 2000 edition of Australian Good Taste
- Ready In:
- 4 prepared pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto, store bought
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 bunch englis spinach, washed, dried and shredded
- 100 g semi- dried tomatoes
- 250 g jap pumpkin, peeled, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 220 C.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place bases on trays, spread with pesto.
- Sprinkle on 1/2 the cheese, top with spinach.
- Add tomatoes and pumpkin and rest of cheese.
- Bake 15 - 20 mins till bases are golden and pumpkin cooked through.
- Season as desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If I could give this scrumptious pizza more stars I would. I used a butternut pumpkins but only used 100 grams of thinly sliced pumpkin which I then sliced into strips, 50 grams of dried tomatoes (vaccuum sealed packed no oil) which I cut into a dice and about 2 cups of my own cheese blend (mozzarella, aged cheddar and a touch of parmesan) and 50 grams of chopped baby spinach leaves and and used thin store bought crust and baked on a rack at 200C (non fan forced) for 15 minutes for a beautiful golden and crispy pizze. This has been the first time that I have not known my DM to pick off the greens on her pizza and she requested a second slice (she normally only eats 1) so this is definately a keeper of recipe thank you katew, made for Mkae My Recipe - New Year edition.Reply
see 3 more