Pumpkin and Chorizo Pizza
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This comes from New Idea magazine. It was part of their economical meas feature, coming in at just $2.50 per serve!
- Ready In:
- 300 g pumpkin, chopped
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 chorizo sausages, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Baby Spinach, to serve
- Boil, steam, or microwave pumpkin until tender. Drain.
- Place pastry sheets on two oven trays lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a hot hoven (200C), swapping trays half way through cooking, for about 15 minutes, or until golden. Remove.
- Cook sausages in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat until browned. Remove and drain on absorbant paper. Slice thinly.
- Heat oil in cleaned in cleaned pan. Add onion. Cook until soft. Add vinegar and sugar. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Divide mozzerella, sausages, pumpkin and onion among pastry sheets.
- Cook at 200C for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle feta and parsley on pizzas. Serve with spinach leaves.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION