Pulled Chicken Sandwiches With Peach Salsa
photo by McCormick Kitchens
- Ready In:
- 1 cup chopped peach
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped sweet onion
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Smokin' Sweet Tea Marinade
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 crusty rolls
- For the Peach Salsa, mix the first four ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix ketchup, 3/4 cups cider vinegar, onion, brown sugar and Marinade Mix in medium saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until onion is tender. Set aside. Brush chicken lightly with oil.
- Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Shred chicken using 2 forks. Add to saucepan; toss to coat well. Serve shredded chicken mixture on rolls topped with Peach Salsa.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!