Puffed Millet Granola
photo by Elise and family
- Ready In:
- Mix millet and chopped fruit and seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Add cinnamon and stir until blended inches.
- Melt butter and agave nectar in a pot, stirring, until runny.
- Pour onto dry mixture in bowl and stir until well-coated.
- Pour into a small pan, pat down with a spoon, and refrigerate. Or just leave it in the bowl and refrigerate. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Cooking should be easy and fun, in my opinion! And it's not only what you eat, but how you eat it . . . a peaceful meal eaten with a sense of gratitude will do wonders for the digestion. I cook for my family and we enjoy mainly organic, vegetarian dishes.