Puff Pastry Wrapped Brie With Maple Walnut Filling
- Ready In:
- 300 g brie round
- 1⁄2 cup ground walnuts, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup sultana raisin
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 (500 g) package puff pastry, thawed
- In a bowl, stir together walnuts, raisins and maple syrup until combined well and set aside.
- On lightly floured work surface roll out puff pastry to about a 12-inch circle.
- Using a large serrated knife, cut brie in half crosswise into two circles. Separate brie and spoon walnut mixture onto one of the circles.
- Top with remaining circle.
- Place stuffed brie in centre of pastry and fold pastry over top overlapping each piece decoratively to cover brie.
- Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake in 400°F oven for about 30 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Allow wrapped brie to cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!