Pucker-Up Lemon Crunch Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
OMG..... If you love lemons this is the one for you! Cooking time is also chilling time. Mr. Food I think has this in one of his cookbooks.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 25mins
- 30 lemon cream-filled vanilla sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed lemon drop candy (they need to be pulverized in powder form, easy to do in a food processor or blender)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cookies and butter and mix well.
- spread over bottom and up sides of 9 inch deep dish pie pan to form a crust.
- Bake 10 minutes and cook completely.
- In meantime mix pudding according to package directions using milk.
- Spoon evenly into cooled crust.
- Carefully fold the crushed candies into the cool whip.
- Spread over the pie filling.
- Cover loosely and refrigerate at least 2 hours to meld flavors.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION