This is fron the Hidden Valley site and sounds delicious. You may use leftover roast or sliced beef from the deli. The suggested recipe for the onion buns is not required, purchased buns are fine, but the homemade ones are outstanding. Recipe #312288 are suggested.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup hidden valley original ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish
- 4 onion rolls, split
- 1 lb thinly sliced roast beef
- sliced tomatoes, slices about 1/4-inch thick
- thin sliced cucumber
- red leaf lettuce leaf, cleaned and dried
- Whisk together dressing and horseradish.
- Spread on cut halves of rolls.
- Layer beef on bottom half of roll.
- Drizzle beef with more dressing as desired.
- Continue layering each with tomato, cucumber, and lettuce.
- Cover with top half of roll.