Prune Plum Crisp
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3 lbs Italian plums
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Pit and quarter the plums.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon lemon juice over plums.
- Mix 3/4 cup sugar, cornstarch, and combine with the plums.
- Place in a 9 x 9 inch square cake pan.
- Combine flour, oats, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt.
- Cut butter into mixture until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the plums.
- Bake until the topping is browned and the fruit is bubbly, about 1 hour.
- Serve either warm or cold.
- Great with vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!