- Ready In:
- 1 piece focaccia bread (approx. 10 by 7 by 3/4 inches)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler. Place focaccia on a baking sheet.
- Stir together chicken, dressing, and green onions in a small bowl.
- Arrange mixture on stop of focaccia.
- Add a layer of sliced tomatoes and a layer of provolone cheese.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes and this is a perfect place to find them! I'm also a big fan of Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">