Protein Vanilla Cheesecake Smoothie - Hcg P3
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found on MyFitnessPal.com High protein and somewhat high calorie but very filling!!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ice cubes
- stevia or Splenda sugar substitute, to taste
- Toss it all in a blender and mix until smooth and thickens. Don't worry, the cottage cheese gets all smooth and gives it a cheesecake cake batter taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION