MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I recipe I have yet to try, here for safe-keeping....from foodfanatic.com.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup almond milk
- 1⁄3 cup stevia
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour or 1/4 cup other whole grain flour
- 2 tablespoons chocolate protein powder
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons stevia
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For the brownies: blend together yogurt, milk, sugar and egg in a medium bowl. In a small bowl stir together cocoa, protein powder, baking powder, and flour.
- Gently stir dry into wet until just incorporated and pour into a greased 8x8 inch pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Don’t over bake, err on the side of under baking.
- For the frosting: In a small bowl blend together all ingredients, spread on top of cooled brownies and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION