Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus With Lemon Aioli
- Ready In:
1/4 cup dip
- 18 asparagus
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 -9 slices prosciutto
- 8 -18 chives (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch cayenne
- Preheat oven to 400 or preheat barbecue to medium high.
- Cut asparagus into 5" pieces, discarding tough ends. Place on a baking sheet, toss with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt. Roast until just tender, 3 - 4 minutes.
- Cut the procsiutto into 3 pieces. Coil a strip of prosciutto around each spear. Tie with 1 chive, if you wish. Trim chive.
- Stir mayonnaise with garlic, lemon peel, juice and cayenne. If you have used chives, finely chop about 1 T and stir into the mayo.
- Makes 18 spears.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!