Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Bundles
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet will aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a dish, coat asparagus with olive oil, lemon juice salt and pepper.
- Cut each slice of prociutto in half lengthwise.
- Gather bunches of 5 asparagus (if they are the small ones, other wise use 3 at a time) spears and wrap them in the prociutto and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Amy and I live in CT. I love to cook and try new recipes. My kitchen is my favorite room in my house and where I spend most of my time! Both my parents were always cooking, mom baked and dad did everything except baking. Some of my recipes come from my grandmother, Nell, but have been updated. The rest fly out of my head in the middle of the night...or are things I have seen in magazines, cookbooks and on TV twisted around to my liking. I find it hard to follow a recipe, but I am trying to do that without changing them all the time.