photo by Ericjpdx
- Ready In:
- 2 (9 inch) store-bought pie crusts
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces prosciutto, diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley (Reduce to 2 teaspoons if using dried parsley)
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread one pie crust in 9” inch pie pan.
- Combine ricotta cheese, eggs, parmesan cheese, prosciutto and parsley in a bowl and season lightly with pepper.
- Fill the pie shell with the ricotta mixture and cover the pie with the second pie crust. Trim and crimp the edges of the crust.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 350°F and cook for an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until the filling is cooked through and the crust is golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!