Prosciutto Di Parma Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
An appetizing first course from the flavor center of the universe, Louisiana. Courtesy of Michael Uddo of G & E Courtyard Grill, featured in The Louisiana New Garde television series.
- Ready In:
- 2 Belgian endive
- 1 cup frisee
- 2 cups mache
- 1 head radicchio
- 3 1⁄2 ounces prosciutto di Parma, sliced paper thin
- 2 1⁄2 ounces romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, coarsely ground
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Wash, drain and chill all of the greens.
- Remove the core from the radicchio, cut into quarters and chill.
- Cut the prosciutto into strips and set aside.
- Shave the Romano into thin pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
- Add the greens, radicchio, prosciutto, black pepper and oil.
- Toss and serve or arrange on a chilled salad plate in a radial design with the prosciutto in the center.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION