Princess Marshmallow Tarts
- Ready In:
- 125 g shortcrust pastry
- 4 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 12 pink marshmallows
- Roll out pastry thinly, line 12 (3 inch/ 7.5cm) patty tins.
- Chill for 15 minutes.
- Place a teaspoon of jam in each pastry case.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes on (200C/400F/GAS MARK 6) until pastry is golden brown.
- Once out of the oven, place a marshmallow in each tart and return to oven for 1 minute until the marshmallows are slightly melted
- Add sprinkles!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!