Prince of Wales Cocktail
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash bitters
- 1 splash water
- 1 1⁄2 ounces rye whiskey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon maraschino juice or 1/4 teaspoon cherry flavored liqueur
- 2 -3 pineapple chunks
- lemon zest
- 1 1⁄2 ounces champagne, chilled or 1 1/2 ounces sparkling wine
- 1 lemon twist, for garnish
- In a mixing glass dissolve sugar in bitters and a splash of water.
- Add rye whiskey, maraschino cherry juice or liqueur, pineapple chunks, and lemon zest.
- Fill with a generous amount of ice.
- Cover and shake vigorously to crush pineapple.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Add champagne and garnish with lemon twist.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!