Pretzel Salad for 100
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
One more recipe for the large gatherings.
- Ready In:
- 8 cups pretzels, crushed
- 2 cups margarine, melted
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 cups whipped topping
- 6 lbs cream cheese
- 2 (24 ounce) packages flavored gelatin
- 6 cups mixed frozen fruit
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Add frozen fruit. Refrigerate until partially congealed.
- Place graham pretzel crumbs, melted margarine, and sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Blend together. Sprinkle mixture into a sheet pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Follow package directions for whipped topping. Mix with cream cheese. Spread over pretzel crust.
- Spread congealed gelatin mixture on top of cream cheese and crust.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 2"x 2" squares. OPTIONAL: GARNISH WITH 1 teaspoons WHIPPED TOPPING.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION