Pressure Cooker Pork Enchiladas
- Ready In:
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 six inch flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup jalapeno pepper, chopped
- In a pressure cooker, heat oil on medium heat.
- Add onions, black pepper, pork and cumin and saute until pork is lightly browned.
- Add chicken broth and with 15 pounds of pressure cook for 15 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and then place cooker under cold water to reduce pressure.
- Pour about 1 cup of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a greased 7x11 glass baking dish.
- Drain broth off of pork and place a little pork/onion mixture on one tortilla.
- Add a few pieces of black olive and about 1/4 cup of cheese and as much jalapenos depending on how hot you want them.
- Roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Do this for the remaining 7 tortillas.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top of tortillas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!