Pressure Cooker (Or Steamed) Chocolate Cake
- Ready In:
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt.
- Beat eggs and sugar till sugar dissolves.
- Add melted butter and prserves; mix well.
- Fold in flour mixture.
- Add enough milk to make thick batter; beat until smooth.
- Pour into greased 8-inch round pan.
- Steam in pressure cooker (without weight) for 30 minutes.
- Remove lid, let steam for 5 minutes more. Let cake cool uncovered; remove from pan when cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!