Pressure Cooker Ham and Beans With Spinach
photo by chefsandee
- Ready In:
- Add washed, sorted dry beans to pressure cooker with the water.
- Cut ham into bitesize chunks and add all seasonings.
- Set to HIGH pressure for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Use quick release method to release steam.
- Stir in spinach and nutmeg. Heat through.
- (My cooker has a "Keep Warm" setting that I leave it on till serving time.).
- Great with crusty bread or cornbread!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Mom of 5, Nana of 1...stay at home Mom with 2 picky eaters still at home. Love, love, love to cook! I'm a Food Network Junkie and now a RZ junkie!! <br />Live on VA's Eastern Shore. Happily married for almost 26 years. I like great tasting budget friendly meals but love to experiment with new recipes. I'm one of those who can sit down and read a cookbook!</p>