Prawns (Shrimp) on the Barbie Aussie Style
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 750 g large shelled prawns, With the tails left on (shrimp)
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- These are prepared using a kettle bbq, with a direct fire, the lid off, and
- using the wok.
- Heat the wok and add the oil.
- Fry the prawns with the garlic, ginger and chilli, tossing them well until the prawns turn pink and are cooked through.
- Add the coriander and serve the prawns as an entree.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Five Star all the way, Simple easy & quick - I marinated the prawns for 3 hours in the fridge in the oil and spices ( I added a tbsp of fresh lemon Juice). Cooked them for about 3 minutes, they had just turned pink on both sides (it may take a minute longer for larger prawns). They literally exploded when you bit into them, they were so succulent Thanks for a keeper 21 Feb 10 Made again and enjoyed just as muchReply