Prawn Potato Cakes
Have tried this recipe many times in various forms. This is the first one that has worked out. If you don't like seafood, you can replace it with some ground chicken or pork, throw in different veggies etc. I will continue to play with variations of this. This is SO fast and easy for a quick dinner
- Ready In:
- 1 large potato, shredded
- 6 large prawns, coarsely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup flour (more if required to hold batter together)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients together.
- spray no stick spray in large frying pan.
- Spoon dollops into pan and fry until set on one side.
- Flip and flatten with spatula.
- Fry until golden.
- Serve hot with sour cream, mashed avocado and salsa and a spinach salad for a light summer meal.