Pralines & Cream Dream
photo by kellychris
- Ready In:
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, and half-and-half.
- Place over medium heat and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Stir in butter, pecans, and vanilla.
- Remove and cool completely.
- To serve, spoon alternate layers of ice cream and pralines sauce in a wine glass or parfait glass.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
There's a song that describes this dessert (don't remember the artist but who cares!?) "Simply Irresistible!" My bad, I didn't have half-n-half so I used milk (1% at that)...now I can justify the lower calories as why I made SUCH a piggy out-of-myself! The whole family loved the results, though. Gallivanting the globe on ZWT 5 with the *Groovy GastroGnomes* can be so delicious!! This is definitely a KEEPER--and I do love praline pecans!