Potatoes, Feta Cheese and Peppers Delight
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 kg potato
- 5 medium bell peppers (red, green, yellow)
- 2 medium green onions
- 100 g feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch rosemary
- Boil the potatoes in a large pot, leaving the skin on. Stick them with a fork to check if they are cooked, they have to be tender. They will probably need around 30 minutes.
- When cooked, cool the potatoes and peel the skin. Cut them in chunks. Roughly chop peppers and onions and mix with cooled potatoes.
- Get a baking tray, put some cooking paper on it and spread the vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle with some salt and pepper, add rosemary and oil.
- Mix well.
- Bake for 30 min., or until golden at 400°F.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese. Serve warm.
Join The Conversation
Nice. Usually I omit the boiling part and just mix it together and roast. Think the size the veggies are cut is important. I did add raw yellow squash to this as I had one that needed using. You could use leftover boiled potatoes-when I worked I used to boil up a batch of potatoes and then fix them different ways during work week. Thank you Zivkica for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2012.