Potatoe Pancakes- Farmers Market Style
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Quick and easy potatoe pancakes that I will continue to search for the taste I remember from the early 70's in the restaurant across the street in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Ready In:
- 2 medium shredded idaho potatoes
- 1 cup vegetables, breading # 444829
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- cajun seasoning
- Blend all ingredients, except seasoning, to thick "Pancake Batter" consistency.
- Add oil to hot fry pan, high heat.
- Add large serving spoon of batter to pan.
- Turn over when edges start to turn golden and 1 or 2 bubbles in pancake.
- Slightly mash down the pancake, fry until golden brown, flip over for few seconds.
- Serve with butter, jam, jelly, fruits or salsa for toppings.
- OPTIONS and/or ADDITIONS;.
- 2 cups potatoes.
- 2 eggs.
- 1/4 cup milk.
- 3 tablespoons flour.
- 1 pich baking powder.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION