photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 3 -4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 -2 vegetarian bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- cooking spray, as needed
- Saute onions till tender.
- Add celery and cubed potatoes, saute about 3-4 additional minutes.
- Add 4 cups water, bring to boil.
- Add spices, then simmer till potatoes are tender.
- Mash potatos within soup.
- In cup, combine flour and 1/2 cup water.
- Slowly add to soup while whisking.
- Bring to boil once again.
- Taste and season as necessary.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!