This makes a quick and delicious breakfast for those days you don't have time.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- fresh parsley (optional)
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet.
- Add potatoes and ham.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes without turning.
- Stir mixture and cook 5 minutes longer, gently turning with a spatula occasionally, until potatoes are crisp.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese and some parsley, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was total comfort food. I did have to make a few small changes to the recipe. I didn't have any frozen potatoes, so I cut several potatoes in small chunks. I also used a mixture of monterey jack and cheddar cheese. The addition of salt along with the parsley was the finishing touch. Thanks for sharing the recipe.Reply
We enjoyed breakfast for dinner tonight! This was really easy to put together and was tasty too. I sauteed some onions and red peppers in the oil, removed them and added the potatoes and meat, when the potatoes were browned I added the onions and peppers back to the frypan; sprinkled the cheese and dinner was ready!Reply
see 1 more