Potato Gratin with Goat Cheese and Garlic
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
9 2/3 cup servings
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Combine 2 Tbls half and half with flour in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add the remaining half and half, cheese and next 5 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Arrange half the potatoes in a single layer in an 11x7" baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the milk mixture over the potatoes, stirring the milk mixture right before adding.
- Repeat procedure with remaining potatoes and mlk mixture.
- Bake at 400F for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!