- Ready In:
- 2 large potatoes, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drainded)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup precooked bacon (crumbled)
- boil potatoes til soft not mushy.
- add beans and onions and heat
- toss in tomatoes corn and top with cheese and bacon.
- heat til cheese melts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Dad of 2 rapidly growing and going boys and a wife that passes thru between classes, meetings and stuff. Once the smoke and dust cleares, I like to rustle 'em all up 'round the dinner (suppa) table for an evening meal and chit chat before going off to town to see a man about a horse.