Potato Chip Cod
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs cod
- 1 cup potato chips, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pat Dry and Portion Fish Filets.
- Season both sides of fish with salt and white pepper.
- Put melted butter and minced garlic nd lemon juice in a glass baking dish.
- Roll each filet in garlic butter and place skin side down in baking dish.
- Top each filet with a generous portion of potato chips.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, or until chips are brown and fish flakes easily.
Join The Conversation