Potato Brunch Casserole (3 Ww Points)
photo by punkyluv
- Ready In:
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 package simply hash brown (not frozen, found in the refrigerator section sometimes near the eggs)
- 8 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, thinly sliced
- 7 ounces butterball fat-free smoked turkey sausage (1/2 package)
- Spray an 8x8 pan with cooking spray. Layer potatoes, smoked sausage, and cheese. Mix egg substitute and milk. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour egg mixture over hash brown layers. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- 9 servings, 3 POINTS each.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love Zaar! Iam so addicted to this site. I may not cook as often as I would like to or try a lot of the recipes I would like to but I do enjoy reading them all and saving them all. :) I have Fibro and chronic fatigue so i try to pick recipes with the fewest amount of ingredients as possible with still alot of flavor to save my energy.:) PLEASE REVIEW MY RECIPES IF YOU MAKE ONE>>>>I LOVE FEEDBACK!:)Thank you to all those who have reviewed!:) YAY!! I FINALLY GOT PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP!!!! <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">