Potato Artichoke Salad
photo by FDADELKARIM
- Ready In:
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook 20 minutes or until tender.
- Add the green beans to the potatoes and cook 2 minutes more or until beans are crisp-tender. Remove from heat and drain well.
- Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons of the yummy marinade.
- Chop artichokes and add to potatoes and beans. Toss in the olives.
- Combine reserved artichoke marinade, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, tossing to coat. Cover and chill.
- Serving = 1 cup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I forgot to put the olives in *blush*. I really loved this! I used small Yukon Golds and just used the marinade that the artichokes were in for the vinegar to add more artichoke flavor and I simply didn't have the parsley to use.. Lots of flavor, little fat. Mine was served at room temp and that worked well for me. The servings are generous, I made 2 and I have enough for 4! wow, thats a lot of salad for the calories :D. I paired it with with some oven-fried fish for a very tasty lunch.
Very very good! I couldn't get any small potatoes, so I just used large red potatoes and cut them into smaller bits. ;-) I doubled the pepper (freshly ground) and added some coarse Morrocan paprika for extra flavor and color. Susie, I'm with you, I prefer this warm as well, although there's a Tupperware with my name on it in the office fridge and I'm having this cold for lunch. Thanks for posting!