Potato and Mushroom Chowder Crockpot
photo by Elizabeth A.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 35mins
- Sautee the onion and celery in the butter until the onion is translucent.
- Turn off heat and add the flour, salt and pepper. Stir and put in the crockpot.
- Add water.
- Stir in potatoes, mushrooms and carrots.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- When done, stir in the milk and Parmesan.
- Cook for 30 minutes on high.
- This recipe is recommended for a 4-7 quart crockpot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!